Wednesday 20 March 2013

Busy Week (With Vocaloid)

Assalamu'alaikum my dear friends.

Is it me or the time now goes pass really fast?
Hehe, Wednesday is come and I hope you all didn't got angry because my late post.

From Monday till Saturday, my Last School Exam begin and I do not really have time to update some post for some reason :)



Soo, what do we have today..?
Ohh yes, last night while I have a break on study, I found an interesting thing on Internet.

It was called VOCALOID. do you know what it is?
From what I read, it said that Vocaloid was a vocal synthesizer application which could sing a song what we try to input.

Basically, it was an application that you can use to sing your lyrics.
What you have to do is input a lyric and it will sing it for you. It is really convinient when you try to test your lyric before it have to sing by a real artist. This application is made by Crypton Entertainment if I am not wrong. At first, this application was made to test lyrics, but nowdays it become the main artist whose sing the song.

From what I see about the application, the usage really simple and you can have an instant singer that always sing your song anytime. The price is pretty affordable to someone who really into music maker, and many thanks to the developer that now there is a demo version for someone who wants to buy it.

Talk about the singer in this application, There were Hatsune Miku, Twin Kagamine, Megurine Luka, and many more singer that you can pick to sing your song. For details information, you can always see it in Vocaloid homepage.



Well, I Summarize this post now.
Vocaloid as a vocal synth application really convinient to try your lyric before it get to the public. Yamaha Corporation as the main Maker of this application wants to help the song maker all around the world by making this application to try every song maker lyric. From what I see, this might be an revolution in Music Industry that make Al sings for us. I think Robot in next day might be using this software to make they talks.

Ahh, that for this post. Hope I really have a big time to write more post :)
Have a nice day and see you in next post. Bye.

PS. Big thanks to creamy-berry.blogspot.com to let me borrow the picture :D Arigatou..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your "Yume Kotoba" today?