Sunday 17 March 2013

Big Monday, Big day!

Monday comes!!

Assalamu'alaikum my dear friends.

How do you do? Fine?
Hope you always be fine in your days.



Well now, What is our topic today?
I didn't really thought about it untill now, so we just have a random today.

Do you have heard "It is love, not reason that stronger than death!"?
when everybody talked about love, it makes them change their way in some reason.

First of all, many people says that love dragging me back to the light from their black past, and for some reason they dedicated their live to someone their love. Some people might says that love is a big black trap which end people live with despair.

Ahh, Love.
Having bad or good experiences with makes you wonder "is it love?" or "I didn't realize from the first time".
everybody will experiences it sometime in their life, and it will turn into a good or bad is one of God wants you to experience in your lifetime.

I already experiences both of them, and it makes me feel somehow stronger now :)
ummh, what experience did you have with Love? What do you think about Love?

Sorry friends, I have to go now. Ad'han is about to come not long enough.
Well, See you in the next post and I will arrange daily topic in the next day or anytime that I could write the post.

PS : I brought this topic while looking my new notebook, the front of it written that proverb :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your "Yume Kotoba" today?