Friday 23 August 2013

Yesterday was great!

Everyday I'm shuffelin.. *shuffel* *triped* *fall* :D

Assalamu'alaikum my friends, Hope we all blessed by Allah SWT in every our movement at this world.

Yesterday was my best day in this week, for making a nametag for OSPEK (Orientation time of university in Indonesia).
After get confused with Application that I should use, I didn't really get an idea for the nametag.

Oh yes, I'm using Linux now (for specific, I'm using Linux Mint). So, I don't really sure that I really could make something in my Laptop :D
After looking for some apps, I found an interesting app in software manager. It's called GIMP, GNU Image Manipulation Program.
-Information from the website-
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
GIMP is expandable and extensible. It is designed to be augmented with plug-ins and extensions to do just about anything. The advanced scripting interface allows everything from the simplest task to the most complex image manipulation procedures to be easily scripted.
After spending almost 10 hours to make it, I'm actually quite like this apps because of ease in use :)
This is the nametag that I made

Well, How is it? :) leave your comment below and let me know your idea about "this" :D

I have to go now friends, See you in another post. また今度ね、みんあ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your "Yume Kotoba" today?